- About us
- Looking for a home
- Your home
- Your community
- Contact us
If you've got a query that you can't seem to find the answer to, then simply ask us.
When you report a repair to us, we will offer you a choice of appointment slots including early mornings, evenings, Saturday morning and school runs. You can choose an appointment which best suits you.
We want to make sure we keep all appointments, we aim to keep 95% of all appointments made. It is equally important for you to keep these appointments too. We will make sure that we remind you of when we will call by sending you a text, writing to you or calling you. If you cannot keep an appointment that has been made, please contact us to rearrange. Missed appointments cost money so help us deliver a better service to you by letting us know if you won't be at home when we call.
When you make an appointment, we will ask you for information about your repair so that we can send the best person to fix the problem. Although we try to fix jobs the first time we visit, there are times when we won't be able to do this. So, when you report a repair to us, we will tell you if your repair will take more than one visit. Examples of jobs that will take more than one visit include:
- Electrical (if the work is specialist or if non standard parts are needed)
- Flooring (where we have to prepare the surface before laying sheets or tiles)
- Wall tiling (where further visits are needed to grout tiles)
- Glazing (where double glazed frames or parts need to be measured/ordered)
- Doors (mostly for external doors where they need to be measured/ordered)
- Kitchen unit works (if replacements are needed)
- Installing Baths
- Replacement Boilers
- Some minor adaptations
- Removing gas fires
If we need to make another appointment with you, the trades person will offer you an appointment before they leave your home.
Please see the Our Promises - Your home page for more information about the level of service you can expect from us when reporting repairs.